RE: [mk2] light relaying

I meant to say ARE bright white...long day already

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Fenton [mailto:sfenton@amazon.com]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 9:50 AM
To: Foxx (in a box); scirocco list
Subject: RE: [mk2] light relaying

I also do not like the looks of the euro lights, I think they take all the
character away from the car...anyway. I recently bought a set of euro
strictly out of nescessity since the stock sealed beams off the worst
lighting I have seen on a since my 4runner. Plus I got the full set for 100
bucks with euro bumpers hehe..so Andre and I just got done wiring in relays
up to my stock lights while Im waiting for the euros. I was very suprised at
how dramatic a difference it made. The lights are not bright white and throw
is increased. Dont mistake me they light output is still poor but I wish I
would have done this sooner. So in short yes...do it and also you should
think about the Hella H1 and H4 4x replacments....I think they run 40 a
light w/o bulbs.