Re: SV: SV: 1997 GTI vr6 "concept series"???

In a message dated 4/14/00 4:43:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco@mail.bip.net writes:

<< Please read the full sentence before correcting, it also said that maybe
96 or 97 got dual calipers, but what I refer too big brakes are what came on
98 syncro and that is the A4 turbo brakes. >>

Well,  I have yet to see a 98 production GTI with syncro or A4 turbo brakes
here in the states.  Maybe we will get lucky someday and get the 4motion GTI
here.  Until then...I'll drive the rocco over my GTI vr6 any day!

love..peace...and hair grease

Joe Maahs
88 rocco---a little worked
96 GTI-vr6 ---worked to the bone