Seidl in my garage...

After many weeks of negotiations between multiple parties, the Seidl
Tuning Scirocco II body kit has finally arrived at my house...well
my garage to be exact.  It's going to be quite a bit of work to get
it fully fitted though, I hope I can afford to get it done this year.
I can see why people don't import much stuff like this, it's a pain
in the butt. :) Thanks again Dirk.

The kit is well made, seems strong, and is mix of parts made in
rubber (like the DTM spoiler), ABS plastic (like the sideskirts),
and a fiberglass like material called GTk by the Germans.  There
are a few things that still aren't very clear to me...like the
missing installation instructions! (Dirk is working on that for
me tomorrow).   There are also sets of turn signals and fog
lights I'll have to source from somewhere.  They seem like
the A2 big bumper style units.

For the curious, the pieces are a front bumper, a rear valance,
two side skirts, and a front DTM lip spoiler.  All these pieces
work in conjunction with, or replace a part of, the stock 16v
body kit.  There are a few pictures of Seidl equipped Sciroccos
on scirocco.org (in 16v section), but all the newer kit pictures
show the car with the Corrado light conversion.  I am not doing
that, so I'll be sticking with the Scirocco Euro lights.

Seidl has a website at http://www.seidl-tuning.de if someone wants
to see what they offer.  They also included a 2k product catalog
which I'll bring with me to Cincy.   Doubtful that I'll have the
kit installed by then though. :(

==Brett