Re: Paint pens Re: rear fogs/taillight pinstripes

Yeah, this stuff is AWESOME.  We did my friends rabbit tail lights, we only
sprayed the amber rear blinkers, but they matched up exactly to the rest of
the red brake and running lights.  Even upon close inspection you couldn't
tell where the paint was.  Mine is done the same way, its just started
peeling a bit though, i think i need to sand the surface a bit more than it
did last time.

  Definitely a good way to go if you dislike the amber signals, but want
something other than black.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571