[non-roc]Re: smooth sailing!

> Cool, the RD-350...wasn't that the Kenny Roberts special?

Nope, just a boring old plain-Jane RD-350 with a high dollar port job,
expansion chambers, a set of 34mm Mikunis, slicks and lots of suspension
mods.  (not to mention clip-ons and the most uncomfortable seat I ever
planted my butt on!)  It lived to fight another day (with a new side
cover and a dent in it's tank) and wound up getting sold to another speed
freak when I needed to start paying for kids.  Aaaah, those were the
days!

> Fortunately I've never bit it on a street bike...spend more time
> with my ass
> in the dirt than on the seat of my dirt bike, though...
>

> Tom

Dirt biking is the best!  Trees and fences never pull out in front of
you!  When you hit them it's your own dang fault.  I need to go dust off
the old XR500 and see of it will still start.  You've got me "waxing
nostolgic."
-kevin in Texas