Re: euro parts here, american parts there?

<snip>
The rest of the world would love to drive a Vett in full Las Vegas
trim wearing an Elvis suite but in the US we think that this is tacky.
<snip>

Hmm...  a large proportion of the rest of the world would also think that
this is tacky!
<snip>

Elvis? wasn't he the one who got all fat and died on the toilet??
I suppose the Japanese would love that whole Elvis cruising thing more than
anyone!! LOL.

Here in the UK the Modification market is great, same sort of thing on most
cars but still individual, Big Alloys (Not Chrome), low profile tyres, Car
sitting as low as possible (Not quite a lowrider, no jumping cars here).
Body colour bumpers, grilles, tinted rear lights, clear front lights, a lot
of resprays in non-factory colours. Favourites for modifying are Golf 2
(Rabbit 2), Vauxhall Novas, Ford Fiestas (No US Equivalent), and a lot of
Peugeots and Renaults, plus the odd BMW and Subaru for those with the
insurance money. The ultimate are the Ford Cosworths (Escorts and Sierras).

Adam,
'86 1600GT.
http://www.geocities.com/xtra_15mb/