Re: NOS or not to NOS

Hello listers,

>> Hmm, Just out of curiosity, could you put a NOS sys on a high comp.
>>engine?

>How high is high?  On my euro-GTI engine(stock CR 10:1) which is about 9.5:1
>now, I have a 50 HP shot and have "no" problems.  Actually, I do have one
>problem.  Too much wheel spin, even with a Quaife. :-)

I also have a "Euro GTi" engine (DX) and I was wondering
how much $$ it would cost to get everything I need to put NOS in that engine ?

NOS is just a thing that I don't have and I'm curious about it.
I havn't found much useful NOS-info here in Germany.

what are the advantages/disadvantages ?

if it is so easy to get more power, and assuming the installation
is quite easy, why are there just a few people using it ?

why I'm asking ? :
none of my friends here has it, so I'm not able to get
any direct info from NOS-users here.

Greets
Dirk
http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg