Re: block for 2.0 8v conv.

> What are my options for blocks I could use with my
> 1.8L head for a 2L conversion?  which car would it
> come from?  and which is easier?

Hit a scrapyard and find yerself an ABA 2.0L block
from a A3 Crossflow. Everything bolts up if your using
CIS injection. Just need a block off plate for the
crankcase vent and a bushing for the distributor.
Other than that, the TB might not clear the raintray,
just smash that up (a la botch) with a hammer. :)
And get yourself a Knock Sensor too just to keep the
engine happy.

If ya check out the new issue of European Car they
give this whole thing on the ABA block swap into an
A1.

GL!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)