So many roccos

During the course of the day today I saw four (4) Sciroccos!!!
I saw three of them all in one trip over to campus and one more
parked on the street.  The three that I saw, believe it or not,
were all red 16v's!  One 16v was right beside me...I got his
attention but he just didn't get it...I was in my mk1 so he
didn't see the direct connection.
I just started laughing after I saw the third red 16v within
about a 10 minute period!!!
This was near the Univ. of Cincinnati (Ohio).

I just love our cars!!! (wish some people knew what they had...)

=====