Re: Alignment problems

I was running -1 degree and was a definite improvement for the autox
without excess wear on the street.  I set it at -1.5 yesterday and was
going to test it out this Sunday at the autoX, but my car was demolished
by a 72 year old old lady today.  She didn't even know what happened.
She was wandering around like nothing happened.  Some people shouldn't
be on the road...

Sad day.

-Mike