Alignment problems

About 6 months ago, my 88 16V car was aligned after the new suspension
went on.  The alignment was set to factory specs.  I see the printout
indicating the correct settings.  I drive to Vegas for an autocross
event a few months later, go to change tires for the event and notice my
tires are worn badly on the inside from the 6 hour drive.  When I get
back home, I bring it back and align it again in the meantime having
them dial in a -1 degree camber.  This time, I look at the printout and
notice the toe in the before column is -.46 degrees on each side!  WTF?
So now the toe is back to zero (again, indicated on the printout).  A
couple weeks ago I did a bonehead thing and smacked a curb, so I figured
I'd better get it aligned again.  I just took it in again today for a
front end alignment.  AGAIN, the toe somehow got out of whack.  The
before column shows -.47 degrees left and -.44 right.  I expected the
right front to be way off due to my little (ok, not so little) curb
check, but didn't expect the toe on each side to be way off again.  So,
what's causing the toe-out?

-Mike