RE: smooth sailing!

Way back when......when the MkI had a tuned 86 GTi motor in it.....

I hit 125 one night with an accurate chase car.  Bilstein sports with Eibach
springs, Autotech sway bars.  It was smooth as silk.

Now of course I just go to the garage, grab the steering wheel of the shelf
and go vroom vroom vrooom at the top of my lungs.

Brian H