Re: smooth sailing!

I have had my 80 with a stock 2.0 16v (except exhaust) going over 125 .
Confirmed by pulling away from a friend of mine in his Golf while doing that
speed .
Going to attempt an official run when my headwork is done and I source some
cams. A buddy of mine has a radar gun so that should be fun . I also plan on
videotaping the event for nostalgia and maybe making our own "streets of MN
video" that I would make copies to share with others .

Jasin
MK1 deviant
"flames are for FLAMERS"