Re: speeding ticket

If they will let you take the National Safety Council class (AKA Traffic
School), take it.  It may cost a bit more than the ticket, but, your
insurance will not go up.

As far as the error thing, it needs to be a blatant error (such as the date
you pointed out).  I tried to fight a ticket several years ago because he put
down that my Audi was black when in fact it was blue...I ended up paying...

And as for the cop not showing up, most cities pay overtime for court
appearances, so, I wouldn't count on that one either...

Tom