Re: speeding ticket

I found out about a year ago after getting a ticket
for indecent exposure (don't ask - it was a street
festival where they only sold beer in large bong-like
glasses) that if you plead innocent you can either cut
a deal with the DA, or beg for deferral.

With traffic tickets you can usually take defensive
driving to get the ticket deferred.  This will drop
the cost and it won't show up on you permanent record.
 It is usually (depends on the state) only for tickets
>25mph over the speed limit, and you can take it once
a year.

And if you are wondering, it is VERY difficult to
explain to the DA just why you got a ticket like
that.. especially when she is VERY cute.

--- Braden Sayer <sayerbj@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any advice on getting out of, or getting
> a ticket reduced.  Got
> caught doiong 65 in a 55.  Really don't need another
> one on my record, and
> don't want to have to be driving the roc really
> really slow for a few
> months!  Thanks guys...
>
> Brad

=====