Re: Polyurethane motor mounts ..Q?

VW hasn't superceded the turbo diesel mount to anything.  In fact, it's
the other way around: the gas and NA diesel mounts (G) have been
superceded by the Turbo mount (F).

Who'd have thought?

Drew

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Eric L Ellis wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:35:32 -0400 (EDT) drew
> <drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca> writes:
>
> > Drag those sources out and check 'em again.
>
> I did and you might want to check to see what VW (US) has superceded the
> turbo diesel drivers side mount #'s to.
>
> Eric

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca