RE: 16v Question

Hey Tony,
         Yep, I always run 93... anything less and the KS lops off 50hp...
so, btw, I know it's working. :)
         Cap & Rotor have about 20k on them, so I'll check them out...

But it looks like I'm going to a local Dyno Day this weekend in
Pittsburgh--- I'll be able to compare directly to my baseline when the car
was unmistakably running great-- should be interesting... I just have to
mount my old wheels back on. :)

Jason