euro lights available (again)

The buyer for my used euro lights had to back out, so they're available
again.  I'll take $225, including shipping and insurance.  They have brand
new adjusters, just installed by Potterman, and are in good condition other
than one small crack in one of the driving lights (which Mike didn't even
notice when doing the adjusters).

I should be able to get over and retrieve the parts this week.  I already
have Eric Ellis' $$ for the front corners.  Jonas K., let me know if/when
you want to come down for the bumpers...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA