Re: (non-roc) Racing Article

> Anybody that buys a four cylinder for drag racing, let alone against an
> eight, needs to have thier head checked.
>
> Feenix, twisty twos for me.

I dunno about that,... if I race a Camaro or Mustang with my little 1.6
Scirocco and loose, so what?  But if I win, ouch for the V8 driver, huh?
Of course I only race for the thrill of the sport, not for titles (no one
else wants my 'Roc) or money (don't have any!).  However, I will be the
first to admit that going fast in a straight line is boring compared to
going fast around corners.  That's where I like to meet up with the V8s!!
270 degree exits are my favorite for humiliating American performance
cars.
-kevin in Texas (who doesn't know any better!)