Org updates (and a request)

I've put up a bunch of new stuff on our site (the weekly update
basically), pictures, profile, an FAQ, removed the broken VIN decoder
and put up a Gear
decoder, couple of new links, yada, etc, and so on...even a new link / notice
for the Ohio gathering in June.  Oh, Daun, can you put together some
directions more info?  I'll put up another link for it if you want.

Ok, I just put up _ANOTHER_ red 16v in the profiles section...will
any Mk1 owner step forward with a profile for me to ad?  Please
please please?!?   Take a look at the profiles section on scirocco.org
to see the kind of stuff that goes into one.  Just send me the raw
materials (description and hires photos) and I'll format it.

I get quite a few emails from people crawling all over our site, none
of which are on our list strangely enough.  So there's a lot of
people looking at it...let's get some nice Mk1 owners to represent, eh?

Also, please consider sending me tech procedures or FAQ's anytime. We
all love content...

;-)

==Brett