Re: Update: Scirocco bodykits

Alright then, guys. I'm going to move ahead with the rest of the kit without
involving the skirts. When the stuff is ready to ship we can just send the
skirts directly to the manufacturer. That is, assuming that he is okay with
making them. I'll find that out this week Hmm, this would be a really nice
addition.

We rule!

--
Scott F. Williams