Re: Rabbit Chase (non roc)

How about this for a story .....

Back in about 1991 a bone stock(including tires) "84" rabbit GTI held off
approximately a dozen police cars for over 45 minutes throughought the
streets of Robbinsdale and surrounding cities . The nimble and quick Rabbit
was eventually stopped by a trooper Tboning the "chasee" as it was making a
right hander .
The driver and passenger emerged unscathed until the police got a hold of
them of course .

This is all just "what I heard from this guy I knew" of course I would not
condone such actions .

Jasin
 "S" 16v