16v Question

Hey guys,
	Quick question for those of you with 16Vs:  At idle, if you manually hit
the Full Throttle Enrichment microswitch on the throttle body, do your revs
raise and/or the note of the engine change?  What about when the car is
just off-idle, so that the Idle microswitch is un-pressed?

	The reason I'm asking:  My 16V is running great, but it feels a little
slower than it used to, and sounds (and feels) a bit flat.  I have *no*
power over 6000... This car has always run this way, but I'm noticing the
drop-off at higher RPMs more than I used to.  I did a few G-Tech runs,
which confirmed my guess.

	My best 0-60 run was 8.7 seconds.  Remember, I'm running <heavy> 15"
wheels, so I expected it to be slightly above 8 seconds, but I was shocked
that the best run was so high.  This run was achieved by shifting between
6000 and 6200 in each gear.

	Then, I decided to run the engine out to 7200 in each gear before
shifting.  I did this for 3 runs-- and got staggeringly low 0-60 times --
11.2, 11.4, and 11.6 seconds.... so it's confirmed that there's a nasty
power loss.

	Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason