Re: Rabbit diesel exhaust manifold = euro exhaust manifold

> Kevin Stoddard <herephydeaux@juno.com>
> Subject: Re: Audi throttle body...

<snip>
>  Not all diesels had the good exhaust manifolds.  I've owned an '80, '82,
>  '83, and '86 and they all had the lame manifold.  (one outlet hole with
>  the dorky clamps)  I think it was only the early diesels that had the
>  good one.
>  - -kevin in Texas

This is contrary to the information I have gotten, but I wouldn't put it
outside the realm of possibility.  Good catch.  At any rate, I should have
stated that the appropriate manifold was a "dual" outlet manifold, not the
single outlet manifold.

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI