Re: Thanks for the help (was: New to list)

robtsou@attglobal.net writes:

<< The car was originally white.   >>

I think you also said it was a '78.  You have a Champagne Edition! :-)) The
original interior is all black except the white headliner, the chrome door
lever, chrome vent window lock/pivot and chrome finish cover on the
armrest/door pull.  Your car use to look like mine, except I have changes my
wheels and airdam.  Take a look at my webpage.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/