Re: Fuel tank recon

> Could this be the dreaded leaking fuel tank problem...You could be eligible
> for a replacement from VW, labor and parts FREE! I don't know what the
> qualifications are, it may be worth looking into if you haven't
> already....This was recalled, and from what I have heard is still in effect

  recalls are in effect for approzimately ten years (more depending on
manufacturer). if your vin falls in between listed those below you may
be eligible (you'll have to call a dealership to see if it preformed
prior to you owning the car. the campaign number is RS.

87-88 WVW**053*HK000001/   Inspect/replace fuel tank   RS   02/92
      WVW**053*JK009034

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com