Scirocco Sighting

I saw a Black 16v with Illinois plates in the post office parking lot on La Brea/Washington Avenue yesterday (Tuesday).  Tried to hurry out to catch the owner to see if they wanted to sell the Borbet rims it had on.  I would have waited outside for you, but I really needed to get a package mailed out.  The back bumper/hatch was bashed in on the driver side and the car looked like it could use some caring.  Was interested in maybe a purchase?  If it belongs to anyone on the list (I'm hoping), please e-me privately.  Thanks.

Steph