Re: Nuespeed from a business standpoint

I would like to thank Danny for these words. I believe them to be more to
the point than my original message. (i get so emotional sometimes)

Their operators are QUITE rude! I noticed this when I worked in retail as
well. Not to mention the fact that I could get the same products from
Number One Parts Inc. (NOPI) for less. I understand that NOPI would buy
in bulk, whereas the store I worked in dealt on a special order status
only and stocked only a few after market parts but the shit pissed me
off. The guy we dealt with from NOPI said the same thing about NEUSPEED
and more. Rude staff, uneducated tech and staff, and the fact that you're
buying the name NEUSPEED which used to mean something (but costs too much
now) were but a few of his complaints.

Uneducated you ask? Why do they have part numbers or give sellers
customer numbers if they can't look them up without an act of God on
their side? AND THAT'S JUST THE ORDER TAKERS! Try to get tech info from
their one tech rep who apparently only works from 10:00 to 12:00 PST.
(they may have more than one but when you call during off hours they say,
"HE'll be in tomorrow from X to X'oclock if you'd like to try back then."
without attempting to answer your questions themselves.

I believe in most of their products for VW;s but hate dealing with them.
Thanks again to Danny. I think you can believe a man that admits he likes
the looks of a honda on a Scirocco list. I don't like it mind you, it
kinda looks like a shoe to me.

Eric
Good, bad....I'm the...well, you know the rest.