Re: sucky idle problems with the Mad Max turbo roc

I get about 15" when warmed up (aux air vlave closed) on a more or less
stock 1.8 JH with N cam.  Timing about 7degrees BTDC, idle speed 900 rpm.
It was pretty much that with the stock JH cam as well.

Drew

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Alex Ting wrote:

> yah,
> I checked the idle screw and it's still tight.
> Does anyone know what the manifold vacuum is supposed
> to be at idle?
>
> thanks,
>
> Alex Ting
> Account Manager
> Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
> 575 Menlo Dr. #4
> Rocklin, CA  95765
>
> Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
> Fax:  916.630.2000
> email:  alext@nu2u.net
> icq #19613213

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca