Re: sucky idle problems with the Mad Max turbo roc

Dick,

thanks for the advice.
Is there a way to test the warm up regulator?
I have an Audi turbo regulator as well, but I don't want to
install that if I don't have to....
Also, would a faulty aux air regulator cause any idle problems?

thanks,

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213