RE: sucky idle problems with the Mad Max turbo roc

It appeared to me that the regulator could be disassembled pretty easily,
although I don't know if a rebuild kit is available.  If it is, you might
just want to rebuild it and reinstall it to alleviate any chance of
problems.  That would allow you to see if there's any sort of buildup of
crud inside.

I didn't use compressed air on mine (didn't have it available at home), but
I did spray it out with some carb cleaner.  I think it might have had a
slight effect, because after I was done, I had to change my idle screw
position to keep the engine from dying.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating