Re: [mk2] odometer needed (asap!)

HEY DAVE!!!
I need a couple of those gears! (One for a 'Roc and one for a Rabbit)
I'll pull the speedos this weekend to get a tooth count.  Where do I send
my 74 cents??  (I'll even send a self addressed stamped envelope,....
Heck, I'll even say nice things about you on the list if that will help!)
I'm serious!!
-kevin in Texas