Re: MKII Euro Light Bulb Wattage

> I was wondering if I could the consensous on bulb
> wattage for Euro lights in
> my MKII. I was thinking 80W lows and 100W highs. I
> will be running 30amp
> realys on the the lows and a 40W on the high beams.
> Also are they H1s and
> H4s or H3s? H1 would be the high beam right and H4
> the low beam?

Shannon,

On my Euro's I'm running H4's in a 80/100 and my H3's
are 100 watters. All running on 30 amp relays. Seems
to be holding up pretty well, but only time will tell,
and they light up like a MOTHERFUCK!!!!!!! Most of the
Euro Lights that I have seen are running on H3's. I
was going through this catalogue at work and PIAA
makes H4's in a 110/130 and H3's in a 130. Hmmmm, I
wonder if my lights can catch on fire... :)

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/