Re: Att: Euro Listers

There appear to be two factory version of a front spoiler:
a small 2-part which looks much like the MKI golf black plastic spoiler;
also there is a bigger one-piece which is a similar shape to the MKII zender
(euro GTX, like dirk's) front spoiler, but less angular.
Both are listed as deleted.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins