Att: Euro Listers

Hey kids...

Can any of the folks on the list from Europe explain the difference in the
mk1 GTI front spoilers?
Are there 2 versions from the factory, or is there a second type from the
aftermarket.
I'm refering to the duck-bill type spoiler.

Looking thru 'The Golf', it seems that this part is amazingly cheaper
(13pounds vs. $79usd) over there.  Anybody feel like picking one up for me?
I'll cover the shipping and packaging charges...  You can have my gratitude
in exchange (unless you want some US parts...)

Anybody?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -YAY! Finally updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus