WF site is up!!!!!!

     hey I sent this last night and it never showed so I will try it
     again!!

     anyway the WF registration site is up and I allready got my car in for
     the show...and it looks like the same hotels will be hosting the event
     so I am guessing we should shoot for the Fairfeild site again?????

     got to make the reservations early and get a block of rooms all
     together like last year....and if anyone remembers I will be traveling
     alone this year bunking up with Brett and Jim....so I will be much
     much happier

     later