Re: Sighting & Stuff

Yep, that was me in the red roc.
If the corrado was yellow, i had seen him earlier at a gas station,
didnt stop to talk to him, but saw the car.  Actually within the next
couple weeks my car is going in to have some stuff done to
it(needs valve job, sorry Feenix didn't have the money before now,
as well as having the ebrake taken care of,) so life should be good
without the little clouds of smoke after that.. And along with that, i
get to borrow my dad's car while mine is in the shop  (his is an 88
silver 16v, witha newly purchased from mark@adirondack TT
exhaust, so it won't be a bad wek afterall  :)

Yeah, there are a couple of nice carrado's, one other nice scirocco,
and a bunch of Jetta's up here from all years, we should get them
all together sometime.

Rob  88 16v, bright red  :)