Re: Technical question...

That's what I thought, too. It seems kind of weird that both the alt light
and the OXS light would come on at the same time after this and the battery
would stop charging. Maybe I just exposed a weak point some where that was
waiting to happen? I think I'm just going to replace everything anyways. The
cars got 300k on it, and it wouldn't hurt, I suppose.

Thanks,
Ryan