Re: Non-roc:RE: nudespeed.com

Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> I don't know about the shock options, but if I don't make a dime, neither do
> you...

"Shock" options? Was that a Freudian slip of the keyboard or have you already
viewed my Playgirl spread? ;^)

> Ps. I got the car running really well. starts easily and a good power range.
> What is a good muffler. I've heard you talk of the TT stuff. How much, where
> and is it really worth it...

I'm too shot out from dancing tonight to go and look up the prices. In my
experience most of the exhausts out there make similar amounts of power (except
for crap like Pacesetter or Ansa and even Liestritz). However, there are key
differences in ease of fitment and longevity. The Techtonics exhaust on the
Warpig has held up over three rally seasons and four salty North East winters.
There are no annoying vibrations and it sounds swell, too.

I heartily recommend anything from Techtonics with their exhuasts being at the
top of that list.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut