Non-roc:RE: nudespeed.com

I don't know about the shock options, but if I don't make a dime, neither do
you...
No trick lenses either you guys...
Ps. I got the car running really well. starts easily and a good power range.
What is a good muffler. I've heard you talk of the TT stuff. How much, where
and is it really worth it...