Re: nudespeed.com

> Wooo-hooo!!!!! finally a decent new VW site. I was getting tired of
>the same ole rice!
> BTW, if there is anyone out there who doesn't appreciate this site,
>don't look!
> -alan

Quite honestly, I LOVE the female anatomy like no other man has in the
history of life. As in life, there is a time and place for everything.
Its my opinion that cars and naked people simply don't go together. if
your car is good, it should sell itself without the aid of a pair of fake
boobs to keep anybody's attention. Its cheap, what can I say?

I dunno, I just think that cars should be all about that, CARS. As an
enthusiast of cars, I want to be shown how special the car is without
some chick standing in the way.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and