Re: corrado dash is in! (sorta)

>I think that would qualify as the *definition* of an outburst of road
>rage!!

lol!
Perhaps you are correct, but either way it would be fun family entertainment
to teach those mobile homes/SUVs/old people in Caprice Classics
a thing or two.....  :P

uh, scirocco content:
Is anyone else out there besides nate running a "partial coilover"
setup like Ground Control, BSI, or Shine's?

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alex@nu2u.net
icq #19613213