Re: was Shelby*.*, now Supra

Reminds me of a run from P.A. to Oakland (30 miles as the crows fly, but
you cant drive directly on the Bay water, now can you?) , in his Mitsu.
We were deep in the triple digits when we passed a Hiway Patrol car. I
looked at him and he looked at me and he asked- "Did I just see what I
thought I saw?" I said the obvious "Yep". We pulled over a few lanes and
waited fro them to catch up. Figured it was better than getting on T.V.
with the Helicopter and such.

Turns out it was a trainee (out at the hour we were, it makes sense.

She approached the car in disbelief but in the end only gave him a
ticket for "exceeding 80 mph". Sheesh. No bragging rights there. Shoulda
kept going.

TBerk
Looking for open stretches or maybe a track these days.