Re: Pics of my accident

Blah!?

I showed those pics to my mechanic He told that if the frame is ok then by
just bending
the things back to their original shape and removing minor scraps he'd take
not more than 200$
for repairing it! Maibe even 100$ if it's not very hard! My car was on hard
crash this winter they changed
lot of parts repaired bodykit and repainted all car for 1200$

Is the life really so expencive over there?

> Schweet...so your getting it fixed then?
>
> > NO, they didn't scrap it. They are sending me a check for $2900. It
drives
> > perfectly still. The frame was bent a bit which the camera obviously can
> > not show, and the damage in the trunk is pretty bad which I didn't post
> > pictures of.  The donut is stuck in it's storage space because the trunk
> > bent in over it....if that made any sense. But anyway yeah the damage
> > doesn't look all that bad, but start adding up the costs for the parts
> > that are damaged and you'll start to realize how much damage was truly
> > done.

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!