Re: Help me put archives back online please!!

--- Brett P VanSprewenburg <brettv@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I'm in the process of putting the scirocco mailing list
> archives back
> online, as they've been gone for quite sometime now.
> Some of the messages
> that should have been kept were not, some I'm making a
> plea to the list
> members who have been around the longest, and especially
> those of you
> on the list digest.  Here's what's missing:
>
> The entire month of July, 1996.
> 95% of the month of July, 1998
> Also missing are: Febuary 1998, March 1998, April 1998,
> May 1998, June 1998.
>
> If anyone has the digests from any days during these
> months, please forward
> them to me.  I know it's a long shot, but someone might
> have them.
>
> Thanks.
>
> ==Brett

Ok, I did my part - I had two digests from May and July of
'98 that I just forwarded to Brett.  Anyone else???

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry