Re: ripped off? Safe the rest of us?

Where've *you* been, Mr. Wahl. I haven't seen a post from you in a while,
actually.

Anyway, I've got my fingers crossed, but after 2.5 months it looks like I'll
be getting my parts after all. :^) I threatened the guy with a mail fraud
investigation and he emailed me back a few days ago. He also said that he'd
throw in a Schroth safety harness to make amends. I should be getting some
tracking numbers shortly.

But since I still think that he's a schmuck, here's the info:
Jason McCurry
421 Redding Road #98
Lexington, KY  40517

--