Springs, CIS-E, Cams, and fun 16v stuff! (opinions needed)

List,
	I have everything to put on my car suspension wise, except springs.
They will be Koni Yellow's, with all brand new OEM rubber components, (bump
stops, strut bearings, etc....) and I need opinions on springs. I have a cd
player in my scirocco so it can not be too harsh :) I was thinking H&R
Sports. I can get a set for $230. Is that a good price? Any other opinions?
I want it to be stiff, but not neck breaking like my 8v car with koni's,
neuspeed race springs, poly strut bearings, and poly strut caps.

	CIS-E sucks ass. I am getting constant 20.1ma readings of my
Differential pressure regulator, and with the 02 sensor disconnected I am
getting constant 10.1ma readings. Bentley says it should be constantly
fluctuating between 1ma and 10.1ma. I am thinking its the O2 sensor. What
else could it be? I am lost, and need help with this.

	This may be part of the CIS-E problem, but I get a backfire at high
rpm's, and I think it may be caused by the CIS-E issues. Any help here? I am
lost again. As always, criticism, info, opinions, lobotomies appreciated.
Thanks,

Gary Huff

85 8v VW Scirocco R.I.P. "Klaus the rust rocket"

86 16v VW Scirocco "Cheddar, lager, and brats for me"

92 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder "Parts hauler, storage unit, winter driver"