Re: Strange Noise

Thanks Shawn

That was my first thought as i have an aftermarket exhaust (Jetex) but i've
checked it and its been back to the guys who fitted it (TSR) and had all the
brackets replaced. They even took it off and put it back on again and its not
the exhaust. Whats funny is that its only apparent on hard cornering on right
handers and at no other time. Its beginning to get right on my Hampton as in the
Uk we have a lot of roundabouts and they are all right handers.

Andy
91 Scala

Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> on 29/09/99 15:04:17