Re: Mean Rocco

Looks like a Reiger kit and I think those are the european "White Cat"
tailights, not clear tailights.  If you lok closely, you can see a bunch
of white stripes across the lights just like the black 16 v lights here
in the US.
Ken Weidmann Jr.
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabee