Re: scirocco (maybe other vw's) phone book/directory

> Up until now ive stayed out of this thread only because I
> din't intend on
> participating. However I recently strolled into a web
> site that had a
> members directory which I thought was pretty kewl. I
> personally don't
> want my home phone number plastered on any web site
> (Enough fuckers, aka
> salesmen, call me as it is.). Go check out this page and
> see what you
> think.
>
> http://www.europaisch-sport.com/members.html
>
> I would be up to putting that type of info onto a e-mail,
> home town
> and/or web site address. Seems pretty cool actually.
>

>               Shawn Meze

I have to agree with Shawn here...   I would support it
wholeheartedly if done this way.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry